Position: Senior Data Analyst
Full-time / Regular, Exempt - Home-Office Based
We are searching for a Senior Data Analyst to join our dynamic and growing team. Typical duties include taking a lead role in development/management of multiple proprietary tools, conducting Source Code and Census reviews, advanced data tasks supporting audit teams, and the opportunity to undertake more challenging assignments. This position requires at least 3-5 years of experience performing data analysis duties and working with Microsoft Access at a health plan or similar organization, solid communication skills, both verbal and written, excellent time-management skills, and a strong desire to work within a team environment. No relocation required as the position is home-office based when not traveling – ability to self-motivate is a must!
Candidates across the Continental US in close proximity to a major airport are welcome to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Complete Senior Data Analyst level tasks as assigned / required
· Lead role in multiple tools - development, updates, and overall management
· Help design, implement and test database objects and reports
· Provide ad-hoc reports to various business areas, sometimes on short notice, to drive business results
· Document tool instruction guides
· Interpret source code (SQL, SAS)
· Clean, scrub and/or trouble-shoot more complicated data for audit teams
· Provide leadership to Data Analyst level teammates
· Prepare training(s) and present to clients and/or team
· Act as resource to team for questions related to tools, census, and source code reviews
· Complies fully with electronic work paper standards by posting information in a timely manner and in the appropriate location(s); including accurately documenting audit findings
· Adheres to all company policies and procedures, with a heightened emphasis on IT security and management policies
· Bachelor’s Degree required OR a combination of training, education, and experience that is equivalent to one of the employment standards listed above and that provides the required knowledge and abilities
Interested candidates are invited to:
Note: Both application steps must be completed to be considered for this position.
· At least 3-5 years of experience performing data analysis duties and working with Microsoft Access at a health plan or similar organization
· Expert level working knowledge of Access Databases and VBA. Prefer basic SQL / SAS knowledge
· Working knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
· Experience with data extraction, data mining and knowledge of data manipulation and analysis
· Comfortable collecting, documenting and discussing technical requirements for our development team
· Ability to assess business problems from analytical perspective and collaborate with business owners and other analysts to understand requirements, articulate alternatives and implement technical solutions
· Strong Emotional Intelligence, Fortitude, Integrity & Ethics, Leadership and Problem Solving attributes
· Ability to define problems, parse data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
· Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work related stress
· Detail oriented while maintaining a positive attitude/ rapport
· Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision
· Ability to self-motivate and thrive in a virtual and growing environment
· Team player with a 'can do' attitude that can work in a fast paced environment
· Work will require some travel
Request More Information>
Please contact us if you would like additional information or a proposal on any of the services we provide.